Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Forces

My WALT is to learn about forces and to understand what forces are.
We watched videos,we talked and made airplanes.


I learnt more about Friction,balance and movement and I also learnt that I should always do the Introduction last.1st Sally did demonstrations.2nd we did some demonstrations. 3rd we talked about forces and finally we brain stormed. I think most things were easy because we went through step by step and the hard part was trying to think of a introduction and conclusion. I think that I would do this again later on in life.




Please leave me a positive,thoughtful and helpful comment to help me move forward with my learning.

If you would like to see what we are learning next go to this site.

https://sites.google.com/a/parkestate.school.nz/room-11-2017/home

1 comment:

  1. Hey Azaria its me priya i like the way how you write your airplane in your book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.